Sunday, September 23, 2007

Decorate a Mini Gift Bag



What a quick and simple way to dress up a gift bag! It took no time at all to whip it together!
First I went to my local Walmart and went to the scrapbooking aisle. Here you should find some mini plain coloured gift bags. They come in packs of 5. I only paid $1.88 for them and that's regular price! Great deal!
Then, all you do is cut out some card stock at 5 1/2 X 4 1/4. This should be just a bit bigger than the front and back panel of the bag. I left the back plain and just stuck the red cardstock on one panel. For the front, I used some patterned paper and then used Stampin' Ups scallop circle punch and stamp from the 'Riveting' set. Add some ribbon and a bit of sparkle with some Stickle Glitter on the present, adhere the cardstock on the front of the bag and you're good to go.
What an awesome way to add a personal touch to a gift bag.
Think I might do some of these once I get my Halloween stamps!

1 comment:

ABC crafts said...

Very nice. Thanks for sharing:-)