Friday, November 17, 2006

Exciting Stuff!

Hi Everyone!
I apologise that there hasn't been much to look at on my site lately. There is a few reasons for that. One being that I got married in September so that took up a lot of my time. 2 weeks after the wedding my new hubby and I moved to another city. THEN 3 weeks after that our apartment complex suffered a fire where the fire happened to start in the apartment directly above ours. Sadly our apartment suffered a lot of water and smoke damage but luckily I had jost signed up for renters insurance A WEEK before it happened so we were really blessed there! We are now in a new place which we love and have some nice new furniture and things. I also decided it would be a great time to do something I have wanted to do in some time and that was to become a Stampin Up demonstrator. With that I decided I needed a new blog to post things I have made with Stampin Up products. That site is www.stampsilly.blogspot.com I will try to spend time to make other things to post to this site too but I can't promise anything! :)

2 comments:

Jaime said...

You don't know me (and I don't know you *grin*), but I found your website when I was looking for tips on altered altoids tins. I spent a while looking at all your amazing crafts and just wanted to say how beautiful and fun all your stuff is! I was inspired and motivated and now I'm off to scrapbook. *grin* But, I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed looking at everything and the tips and steps to how you made them. Thanks for sharing!

Michelle Andrews said...

Thank you Jaime :)