Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Coaster Mini Album

Wow. I cant believe it's been so long since I posted a project! Well. No time like the present they say. Although I am definately going to make more of an effort to get some more projects done and uploaded.
Here is a fun little coaster album I did using some photos that I took of some friends of ours kids at a park over the weekend. The coasters are 4 x 4 which I had purchased in bulk from someone on ebay. Really good deal too. 100 for like $10-$15 if I remember correctly. Then I just found some paper that I thought worked really well with the whole park theme at my local Craft Warehouse. My goodness I could never work there. I would never get a paycheck. Ha! I used modge podge to stick down the paper and then used my famous liquid chalk in chestnut roan to distress the pages. I made the little photo corners myself by punching out squares, cutting them in half diagonally and cutting little niches out of them. The font for the front was done on the old computer and then I used a nifty run of the mill date stamp which I really like how it turned out actually!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ok, your coaster albums are toooooooo cute! I may have to case them!!! Thanks for sharing! I bookmarked your blog!